About Me

My photo
Mara is the creative director of Moorish Gypsy Dance Company in Cary, NC. Her specialty is Arab-Spanish Fusion and Gypsy style Bellydance. As an educator, her primary goal is preserving cultural dance and history, while promoting a positive and healthy body image for woman and young girls.

Slideshow

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Winter Solstice with Amani Jabril

Greeings everyone and thanks for visiting my site.........

If you click on Amani Jabril's photos to the right, you will go straight to the Triangle Bellyance Meetup Group where you can view all information related to Winter Solstice. I am the Organizer of this Meetup. The evening show is at a private location in Cary, NC. If you are interested in taking the workshop or attending the show, please email me personally and I will forward a registration form and the address......... Thanks! Mara moorishgypsy@aol.com

No comments:

Post a Comment